2019 Georgia Tech Football Opinion Question

Will the next GT head coach guide GT to a bowl game in 2019?

• Yes

Votes: 69 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 17.7%
  • I don't know

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters

Deleted member 2897

Will whoever the next Georgia Tech head football coach winds up being guide Georgia Tech to a bowl game in 2019? I think GT will struggle learning a new offense in 2019 and miss out on a bowl game.

The media picked us to finish 11th in the ACC this year partly because we had to learn a new defense. We finished 4th in the ACC and were 1 fake punt on our own 26 away from being Coastal Division champions.

Next year we play now-dumpster fire USF at home, Citadel at home, and @Temple. Our rotating crossover game is @ home against Ryan Finley-less NC State. We get Virginia Tech, Pitt, and UNCheat at home.

Going all the way back to B*** L**** 25 years ago, we've had ONE....ONE single season below 0.500 in ACC play. So the odds are 24 out of 25 we'll go at least 4-4. That means we only need to win 2 games against USF/Citadel/Temple.

No negative nellies allowed!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
The media picked us to finish 11th in the ACC this year partly because we had to learn a new defense. We finished 4th in the ACC and were 1 fake punt on our own 26 away from being Coastal Division champions.

Next year we play now-dumpster fire USF at home, Citadel at home, and @Temple. Our rotating crossover game is @ home against Ryan Finley-less NC State. We get Virginia Tech, Pitt, and UNCheat at home.

Going all the way back to B*** L**** 25 years ago, we've had ONE....ONE single season below 0.500 in ACC play. So the odds are 24 out of 25 we'll go at least 4-4. That means we only need to win 2 games against USF/Citadel/Temple.

No negative nellies allowed!
We could force Temple to go through a coaching change too...

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
PREEEEDDDDIIIICCCCTTTTTIIIIIOOOONNNNNSSSSSS
giphy.gif

Deleted member 2897

I think even if Geoff Collins gets hired by GT it will be a struggle with 2-4 wins a possibility

Clemson L
USF W
The Citadel W
Temple W
Duke L
NCSU L
North Carolina W
Pitt L
Virginia Tech L
Miami L
Virginia L
UGAG L

Eye roll emoji, give me a break meme, give it a rest video.............