2019-2020 GT Hoops Schedule

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Anyone heading to Lexington on Dec 14th?
I doubt football is going bowling and that is usually a trip that the kiddo and I make yearly

I'm thinking we will do a road trip to Rupp and see how things shake down in Wildcat town.
I've never been, but imagine it's a great venue!

I put in for tickets because I think it would be a fun trip to see Big Blue Nation in all of its glory. I'm 50/50 right now.

joehamiltonfan14

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone heading to Lexington on Dec 14th?
I doubt football is going bowling and that is usually a trip that the kiddo and I make yearly

I'm thinking we will do a road trip to Rupp and see how things shake down in Wildcat town.
I've never been, but imagine it's a great venue!

I just bought tickets through GTAA. My enthusiasm is dampened by the postseason ban, but Rupp has been on my bucket list and no better opportunity to go, with GT playing there on a Saturday

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
A-
I just bought tickets through GTAA. My enthusiasm is dampened by the postseason ban, but Rupp has been on my bucket list and no better opportunity to go, with GT playing there on a Saturday
Exactly why I am wanting to go.
We met a guy during the tax slayer bowl in Jax who said "if we ever make it to Lexington for a Basketball game, he would take care of us"....I have his contact info and plan on making good on his words :)

Ramblingon

Ramblin' Wreck
The schedule says ACCN Extra. Not quite sure how that works. Maybe like ESPN+ or ESPN3 in relation to the ACC Network.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I put in for tickets because I think it would be a fun trip to see Big Blue Nation in all of its glory. I'm 50/50 right now.

giphy.gif

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Got email from GTAA today. Got tix for Rupp. Now only question is whether I got two or four

I requested 2, so I'm guessing that's what I got.

When I asked, it sounds like we got 300-400 in a block. Now just hope GT folks didn't buy them to try and sell them at a profit.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Is tomorrow just walk in for GCSU or do we need to print a ticket somewhere? I totally forgot about the game until my friend on their team asked me if I'm coming.