2019/20 NFL Season Talk

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
https://apnews.com/8a88d4d188c04751d9731a49081d5d3c

So the Saints execs seem to have been helping cover up(and using team resources to do so) the catholic church's sex abuse scandals.

This is one of those stories I'd assume was a conspiracy theory if it wasn't posted by the AP.
Oddly, I read the article (well, OK, I skimmed it) but it did not sound like any type of cover-up. It sounded like the church asked for advice on media management and the Saints gave...advice. Nothing more. Did I miss something? Or is this yet another case of an over-eager editor wanting to get click bait with a headline that is outrageous?

Techster

Helluva Engineer
The Chicago Bears have declined the fifth year option on QB Mitch Trubisky. I wonder if they would like to trade for Falcons QB Matt Ryan following the 2020 season?

LOL. Said at the time they were idiots. They passed on DeShaun Watson, who played in the exact same conference as Trubisky and put on a show in during the regular season and against Alabama twice....yet for some reason Chicago gave up first round draft picks for a one year starter at UNC that went 8-5.

Mahomes was in the draft, but I wasn't that familiar with him outside of being a Kliff Kingsbury/Air Raid QB.