2017 Offseason Thread

stech81

Helluva Engineer
If you guys are like me with nothing better to do during the off season (LOL), check out this source tune and lyrics for the Ramlin' Wreck song.

Don't have anything to do in the off season, I like to paint the deck paint the house, cut the grass, weed the yard, love to do things my wife ask me to do , but at 64 the best 3 things I really like to do are lie on the internet about things I do, drank bud light , and hide from my wife so I don't have to do the crap she comes up with around the house.

Don't have anything to do in the off season, I like to paint the deck paint the house, cut the grass, weed the yard, love to do things my wife ask me to do , but at 64 the best 3 things I really like to do are lie on the internet about things I do, drank bud light , and hide from my wife so I don't have to do the crap she comes up with around the house.
It pays not to be married. I don't have to do crap anytime. LOL

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
http://www.espn.com/blog/acc/post/_...ision-post-spring-stock-report-buy-duke-miami

Georgia Tech. Hold. When spring began, I had the Jackets in the 'buy' category, but after projected starting quarterback Matthew Jordan was injured, it is a tougher call to make on the Jackets. Though he is expected back for fall, and coach Paul Johnson has heaped praise on the backups, replacing Justin Thomas under any circumstance was going to be difficult. There are solid choices in the backfield (especially Dedrick Mills) to get the offense rolling again, but there are still questions that need to be answered.