2017 GT UDFAs

RLR

Jolly Good Fellow
Someone please explain to me how Justin Thomas hasn't been signed as an UDFA?

Dude is an elite athlete with low 4.3 40. and a proven competitor. At 5'11, 180 he can play in the slot or at cb.

I get he'd have to learn a new position. But isn't it worth the risk of - at most - wasting a year on him on the practice squad? You don't find undrafted athletes like this very frequently. also, my money is on justin being athletic enough to catch a ball / back-peddle and competitive enough to put in the time to learn routes / technique.

Are dri archer and antwaan randle el good enough athletes to go in the 3rd and 2nd round vs. justin thomas not even getting UDFA? I got my $$ on Justin Thomas playing in the NFL some day.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Someone please explain to me how Justin Thomas hasn't been signed as an UDFA?

Dude is an elite athlete with low 4.3 40. and a proven competitor. At 5'11, 180 he can play in the slot or at cb.

I get he'd have to learn a new position. But isn't it worth the risk of - at most - wasting a year on him on the practice squad? You don't find undrafted athletes like this very frequently. also, my money is on justin being athletic enough to catch a ball / back-peddle and competitive enough to put in the time to learn routes / technique.

Are dri archer and antwaan randle el good enough athletes to go in the 3rd and 2nd round vs. justin thomas not even getting UDFA? I got my $$ on Justin Thomas playing in the NFL some day.
Probably multiple teams trying get him, and maybe he's trying to decide on the best fit. Also saw something that said some scouts thought he would look better at WR and CB than what he did.