2017 GT Football Guide

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
I found an error on quick glance. Bobby Dodd didn't lose to Sackerliner in 1949. The correct record vs. USCe is 12-9. Also, for the younger people, when Tech. left the SEC following the 1963 season only Alabama had a winning record against Tech.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
For those that missed it, preliminary depth chart on page 6. I expect some of the freshmen to make an appearance on there once fall camp concludes and we kick it off against UT.

BTW...looks like a 3 way tie at QB2. MJ is QB1. Let another 10 page QB discussion begin...

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I looked at it and I was again impressed at how young the team continues to be. The seniors are few and far between throughout the roster. The up side is that, despite being quite young overall, we have plenty of game experience to tap into. I think that is a real plus going forward to this year and the following one.

Oh, and someone tell the GTAA to take a new picture of Parker. He looks downright weird in the one in the brochure.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I looked at it and I was again impressed at how young the team continues to be. The seniors are few and far between throughout the roster. The up side is that, despite being quite young overall, we have plenty of game experience to tap into. I think that is a real plus going forward to this year and the following one.

Oh, and someone tell the GTAA to take a new picture of Parker. He looks downright weird in the one in the brochure.

2015 was brutal to go through, but one of the upsides is we blooded a lot of young players that year and it's going to pay off this year and next year. Those freshmen that played are hitting their peak years for college SAs, and it will be with LOTs of experience under them.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
2015 was brutal to go through, but one of the upsides is we blooded a lot of young players that year and it's going to pay off this year and next year. Those freshmen that played are hitting their peak years for college SAs, and it will be with LOTs of experience under them.

Completely agree and players like Lynch got an opportunity where otherwise he was maybe "not on the bus".

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
Some interesting stuff. Cottrell has lost weight? Stewart is a Sophomore? Hawkins ahead of Dolphus? Braun and Bryan are the same weight? Henderson and Glanton both down 5 lbs as well from the official roster. Askew already on the 2 deep

Last edited: