2017 Coaching Carousel

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
New rumors say that Currie (UT's AD) has been or is about to be fired. In no way would I want Schiano as my HC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
There is so much activity on Volnation that they aren't letting people on who aren't registered;):rolleyes: Rumors are that Schiano wants some sort of compensation because Tennessee backed out of negotiations. He will lose on that because they never signed a contract they had a memorandum of understanding.

Prosushi

Georgia Tech Fan
There is so much activity on Volnation that they aren't letting people on who aren't registered;):rolleyes: Rumors are that Schiano wants some sort of compensation because Tennessee backed out of negotiations. He will lose on that because they never signed a contract they had a memorandum of understanding.
I saw the number 20 million floated as a buyout in the first year. Surely that's just BS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
UT Fans Group A: Who? That's not a big name I've heard before

UT Fans Group B: A Rutgers coach? We are too prestigious of a program for a Rutgers coach. Hey this is also the same guy someone who wasn't there until 9 years later claimed might've seen something during the Penn State scandal... Hey Group A! I heard this guy is an enabler for child molestation!!!!