2017-2018 Georgia Tech Hype Video

GTJoeBrew

Helluva Engineer
Does anyone happen to know who used to make these videos? Whoever it was did a great job and should start making them again.

Watching this one reminded me of the start that were on that 2009 team. Nesbit, Dwyer, Thomas, Burnett, Morgan, Allan, Wright. Dwyer in this game reminded me of what Mills brings this year. Violent running style.

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
Does anyone happen to know who used to make these videos? Whoever it was did a great job and should start making them again.

Watching this one reminded me of the start that were on that 2009 team. Nesbit, Dwyer, Thomas, Burnett, Morgan, Allan, Wright. Dwyer in this game reminded me of what Mills brings this year. Violent running style.

I believe that was Elris Anyaibe (former GT DT) that was doing the vids that year

ramblinjacket

Ramblin' Wreck

Still the best home game I can remember. Place was absolutely rocking.

Beethoven is no good. Neither is the crap on these hype videos. ;) If anyone out there is taking advice on hype video music... here is what all hype videos should have going in the background, forevermore! (y):)

I trust you mean that Beethoven is no good for hype videos, in which case I agree. But if you mean in general that Beethoven is no good, then SMDH !!!