Interview 2015 OL Commit - Will Bryan Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I recently sat down with new 2015 OL commit Will Bryan...here is what he had to say.

Q: What made you pick GT?

A: GT has a very successful big time football program, great coaches who want me there, and one of the best educations I can get.

Q: What did Coach Johnson say when you told him you wanted to commit?

A: He was definitely happy, to sum it up he said that's great and he looks forward to me being there. I have lots of respect for how he looks at recruiting, he expects the recruits to hold up their end of the bargain and he does the same.

Q: Being a talented kid and likely going to get more offers down the road, what made you decide to commit so early?

A: I love Georgia Tech and know it's the place for me. I don't see the point of waiting any longer just to make the same decision. Now I can focus on my High school team and school.

Q: How do you feel about playing in an option offense?

A: I'm really excited about it, there's nothing I love more about football than firing off the ball low and fast. My high school team ran the option my freshman year, it's definitely fast paced and I really enjoy it.

Q: As the first commit of the 2015 class, will you be trying to recruit guys to GT with you?

A: I would like to as much as possible, not only will it be good to get lots of great teammates, but I would hate for anyone to miss out on such a great college.

Q: Describe yourself as a player...what do you feel you bring to a team?

A: I've always loved football, and winning. I'm going to do my very best and go my absolute hardest to help GT football in every way I can.

Q: What do you like about your recruiter, Bryan Cook?

A: He's a really likable high energy guy. He has always been happy to hear from me whenever I call, and he didn't pressure me to commit at all.

Q: Any goals for yourself or your team this year?

A: Win the region championship, and make it deep into the playoffs.

Click here for the dedicated discussion thread for Will Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:

SoCal_GT_Fan

Jolly Good Fellow
Sounds like a great kid and I'm sure his parents are proud of him (even if he's going to the "other" state school).

What's really awesome about this is that he'll be out there recruiting for GT for the next 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.