2014 uniforms

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Wow... has made it to 18 pages...

if we start wining 10 - 15 games a year, I bet there'd be a lot less moaning and whining about the uniforms. Even when the wrong shade of gold is used :)

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Hey guys,

I think they wore old jerseys from last year because they were available and looked at close as possible to the new designs on the poster. I'm starting to think the designs on the poster is what we're gonna see this year. Just because they wore something at fan day doesn't make it the official uni for the year.

This is what I think we're gonna see this fall, at least I hope so:

BovENigIAAApkKf.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Lmao...was 99.9% sure the poster uni was this years uni. I don't think so now and agree the ACC patch is the evidence of note. Fan day uni had new patch...poster uni had old ACC patch I believe. So now I think fan day uni is our uni this year....if so....

Well, let the belly aching begin

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Lmao...was 99.9% sure the poster uni was this years uni. I don't think so now and agree the ACC patch is the evidence of note. Fan day uni had new patch...poster uni had old ACC patch I believe. So now I think fan day uni is our uni this year....if so....

Well, let the belly aching begin
Dadgum your a regular Sherlock Holmes! I didn't even notice the subtle difference in patches. I think you're right on the money now. Damn it!

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
The fact that the Fan Day jerseys have the names of the freshmen sewed on the back indicates to me that they'll be used at least 1 game, for sure. Remember that the poster came out before the new ACC logo was released. So, if I were the ACC, I wouldn't have let GT use the new logo prior to the grand unveiling, so that may not be as telling as it may seem. Who knows?