2014 uniforms

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
When gol came in he said this is our uni and thats it. Right wrong or indifferent but it was always white jerseys at home when the visitor allowed it which was 95 percent of the time

Chan said the same thing and we moved to wearing alot more gold jerseys and white pants at home

Why cant paul just say this is our uni and thats it. These unis all suck. Flat out suck. Lets just wear what the guys wore to media days and call it a day and move on. And tell russell we will only wear one special uni one game a year etc.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
When gol came in he said this is our uni and thats it. Right wrong or indifferent but it was always white jerseys at home when the visitor allowed it which was 95 percent of the time

Chan said the same thing and we moved to wearing alot more gold jerseys and white pants at home

Why cant paul just say this is our uni and thats it. These unis all suck. Flat out suck. Lets just wear what the guys wore to media days and call it a day and move on. And tell russell we will only wear one special uni one game a year etc.
I am with you but..........remember if it makes sense......we cant do it.....Went to Charleston last year and saw bunch of new Navy guys with tan shirts and navy blue pants and a dark blue Marine piss cover...........kept looking at them since I thought it was a ROTC unit but then it hit me ........this is the new navy ...it was not that popular since most guys have worn cracker jacks for years

Eric

Retired Co-Founder

You do know that CPJ doesnt chose right?

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Because he doesnt care and its not in his hands.

1 - it can be in his hands as proven in the past
2 - i wish he cared because if he cared as much about the team uniforms as he did his own shirt he wears maybe there would be continuity
3 - our uniforms are more disliked than liked so something should change and i have no other suggestions

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
1 - it can be in his hands as proven in the past
2 - i wish he cared because if he cared as much about the team uniforms as he did his own shirt he wears maybe there would be continuity
3 - our uniforms are more disliked than liked so something should change and i have no other suggestions

1. No it can't, not anymore. Things change.
3. By who's opinion? The players loved the 2012 gear.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Actually it still can be the coach who determines.....ask a assoc AD if paul says we should wear x if we will. As of 1.5 years ago this was still the case.

General fan opinion are the uniforms stink based on the fact its the one topic people jump into more than any others kinda hints to it. I think everyone and even many players like the old look. If the AA would heed the call we would probably sell more merchandise too.

If the players like em great. But the uniforms are a program representation first....we can do much better

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Actually it still can be the coach who determines.....ask a assoc AD if paul says we should wear x if we will. As of 1.5 years ago this was still the case.

General fan opinion are the uniforms stink based on the fact its the one topic people jump into more than any others kinda hints to it. I think everyone and even many players like the old look. If the AA would heed the call we would probably sell more merchandise too.

If the players like em great. But the uniforms are a program representation first....we can do much better

My final thought is...practice opens today and i could care less about uniforms :)