2014 uniforms

Brian Johnson

Jolly Good Fellow
GT posted the new poster and the pic has the players in the throwbacks worn in the VT game! Are we wearing these now? Cuz I love them and I think it'll finally please most people and solve the problem with the alums!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 449

Brian Johnson

Jolly Good Fellow
GT posted the new poster and the pic has the players in the throwbacks worn in the VT game! Are we wearing these now? Cuz I love them and I think it'll finally please most people and solve the problem with the alums!

ATL1

Helluva Engineer

Love em.
Wonder what the Gold would look like.

GT Tennessee

Jolly Good Fellow
Like the uniforms if these are the ones, but we need the GT logo on the helmets IMO. Also, we should use the blue ones we haven't worn yet as our alters

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I am talking to the players and see how many like them...will post the results on that later.

Brian Johnson

Jolly Good Fellow
I think the players should choose. These are the best ones and the alums will like them. Everyone will be happy. We need happy right now especially from the alums and people with money.