West Division

LSU
Auburn
Alabama
Ole Miss
Texas A&M
Mississippi State
Arkansas

South Carolina beats UGA in South Carolina. South Carolina, UGA, and Missouri fight it out for first place in the Eastern Division. Vanderbilt has gained some confidence and the previous coaching allows them to maintain some stability while the new coach takes over. I look for them to have a little better record over Tennessee and Kentucky. I think Florida will still have internal team problems and the end of Muschamp's stay at Florida.

Alabama loses to LSU at LSU.
Auburn beats Alabama for second straight year.

Alabama loses some confidence from defeat by Auburn and the loss of their four-year stellar quarterback. Adjustment time and some lack of confidence might mean a couple of losses. Ole Miss appears to be the best of the rest on the upswing. I look for Texas A&M to drop from their loss of the super quarterback, and a readjustment without him. Mississippi State will be a rugged team, but is not consistant. Arkansas has a deep hole to dig from.

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
I would like to add another observation to the Alabama season. Personally, I believe Saban may have shot himself in the foot when he hired Kiffin. I believe Kiffin will be a dividing factor for Alabama rather than an asset. Do not be surprised if this Alabama team does not seem to have the same poise as the past few teams. With their recruiting, they should remain close to the top, but it would not surprise me if they struggled this year with Kiffin aboard.