2014 schedule to be released tomorrow

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Just so there is no more 3 games in 13 days! Talking about getting screwed. I was one of those pushing for GT to go to the Big 10 because the ACC keeps screwing with the schedule to help the NC, UM and FSU.

Don't bother to tell me I am wrong - I will believe it when I am pushing up daisies.

Rodney Kent

Ramblin' Wreck
I can assure you that everyone would want us to play on Thursday nights if we won all the games we played on Thursday nights. We gripe because we do not win those games and look lousy to the nation. If we won them we would look great, have Thursday night to ourselves, attract recruits, and call ourselves the national champions of Thursday night. The ONLY problem with Thursday nights is we bomb out due to our play, not the night the game is played. If we win on the Thursday nights consistently EVERYTHING would fall into place and everyone would be happy about playing on Thursday nights.

We are living in a society where everything that is negative is somebody else's fault. We no longer stand up and take responsibility for our faults, we love to blame everyone else. If we win, we solve all those problems. We can blame the losses on Thursday night on GT, not the night. We would have also lost those games on Saturday.

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
I personally like Thursday night games. I can watch us on Thursday, then it frees up my Saturday to watch other games or get done anything else that I need to do. Of course, being a student who lives on campus, I don't have to make a long drive back home after the game.

Animal02

Banned
I don't like the Thursday night games, the Friday night games, the Wednesday night games, or the Tuesday night games nor the Sat Noon games. It is simply ESPN putting their network and $$$ above that of the fans that attend the games.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I actually think Thursday night games make for great promotion of the institution.

Yes the last Thursday night game I attended was enjoyable. It was Miami. And I was with my daughter who is now a Soph on campus. The visual of the downtown and midtown skylines are nice.

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
I like the Thursday games games, just really hard for me to make it to them because of work. I did get to the Clemson game this past season on Thursday night though (which was very forgetable) because I just live a skip and hop from Clemson.

Animal02

Banned
Yes the last Thursday night game I attended was enjoyable. It was Miami. And I was with my daughter who is now a Soph on campus. The visual of the downtown and midtown skylines are nice.

You would have the same thing on a saturday night game. Unfortunately, it is not up to Tech, the sole decision on game times sits with ESPN. You cannot even plan ahead for games. If I knew games were going to be at 1pm, 3pm or whatever, it would be possible three weeks ahead of time to get plane tickets cheap and catch a game every once in awhile. Can't do that now, without planning to stay overnight.