2014 Baseball opens season

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Maybe someone can show me where the college classes are ranked for the players who don't go pro. We lost Hart and McClure to the pros. Other top classes lose most of their top players. So it is hard to know what we actually have in scouted talent versus other teams.

Hall has been our best major varsity coach over the last 10 years. To get to the CWS you have to be good and lucky. Here's to being lucky for a change!!

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe someone can show me where the college classes are ranked for the players who don't go pro. We lost Hart and McClure to the pros. Other top classes lose most of their top players. So it is hard to know what we actually have in scouted talent versus other teams.

Hall has been our best major varsity coach over the last 10 years. To get to the CWS you have to be good and lucky. Here's to being lucky for a change!!
\
I'm not expecting them to make much noise come tournament time this year because we have so many young guys, but when all these freshmen are juniors in a couple years we could have something special. This year they just need to continue getting better (and beat uga of course). Coach Hall is great at getting the most out of young talent though, so who knows, they might surprise us.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
\
I'm not expecting them to make much noise come tournament time this year because we have so many young guys, but when all these freshmen are juniors in a couple years we could have something special. This year they just need to continue getting better (and beat uga of course). Coach Hall is great at getting the most out of young talent though, so who knows, they might surprise us.
Some of these young guys could surprise you. There's a lot of talent there, so I'm not quite ready to say we don't do much in the postseason quite yet