2014-15 ACC Bowl Predictions

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Selfishly I'd love to see us in Detroit so I could go to the game but honestly if we ended up there for a Bowl game that means we went 7-5/6-6 and the season went all to hell.

Frenchise

Ramblin' Wreck
What is this madness?

Notre Dame. One of the prices of bringing Notre Dame into the conference fold is that it gets to hopscotch anyone in the league it is within a game of in overall record. So an 8-4 Notre Dame team can leap over a 9-3 outfit from Louisville or Miami or Virginia Tech. And considering Louisville and Miami played in this game last year and Notre Dame is Notre Dame, there's a decent chance that happens.

Animal02

Banned
What is this madness?

Notre Dame. One of the prices of bringing Notre Dame into the conference fold is that it gets to hopscotch anyone in the league it is within a game of in overall record. So an 8-4 Notre Dame team can leap over a 9-3 outfit from Louisville or Miami or Virginia Tech. And considering Louisville and Miami played in this game last year and Notre Dame is Notre Dame, there's a decent chance that happens.

I did not get that either......since it is the bowl committees that select the teams based on what they think is the best "match", not the order of finish in the league.