2013 NFL Draft

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Coming up soon.

Who's your team and who do you want to see them pick?

I'm a panthers fan (not nearly as big a fan of the Panthers as GT) but like to see the Falcons do well. I mostly pull for Georgia Tech players.

I would like to see the Panthers draft a DT with the 14th as long as it's not Sheldon Richardson. Just not a fan of him.

I like Star and Floyd but it looks like both may be gone by then.

If so most think they will draft Kenny Vacaro from Texas.

My preference would be a trade down if Star and Floyd are gone.

Who do you Falcon fans want? Trufant is the name I've seen mentioned a lot but he could be gone. Taylor from Boise?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I also feel like this is a pretty good draft and has some very talented players that are going to be left in the second round...There is no sure locks in this draft like a Calvin Johnson. But the first few rounds are filled with very good players. Teams can add some great depth in this draft.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
With the falcons we definitely need another CB I would like to get Trufant if he's still available, Taylor from Boise would be another good pick up. If not, maybe Moore or Tank Carredine will be there since we do need a DE. Then we could pick up a Brandon McGee from Miami in a later round, he looked really good at the combine, or maybe even the Honey Badger.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Yes we do need DEs. Osi can make some things happen, but for how long? Bierman is good, but not a game breaker. Massiqoi is a project. If Abraham was to return he would be a third down DE.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Ideally for me, in the first round we would take either Tank Carradine or Bjoern Werner, and then in the second round we would take either Darius Slay or DJ Hayden. Also we would get a project TE (like Vance McDonald), a potential-filled HB (Knile Davis, Marcus Lattimore, or Gio Bernard), and another big DE (Devin Taylor or Joe Kruger). Also to my knowledge, the Falcons have no intention to outright switching to a 3-4 defense.