2013 class

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
When are we supposedly going to see the negative effects of this small class? It seems to me that we got lucky? I know we gotta see how everything plays out but boy..... the future looks great!

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
I think it will depend on how well our young guys develop. We'll have the depth from a numbers stand point, but a lot guys will be unproven. It will most definitely exciting to watch how everything unfolds

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
For the 2015 season I anticipate significant contributions from the RSs Leggett, Searcy, and Brown; and contributions from RS J Johnson, Jackson, and Klock, and of course Whitehead. Also expect continued PT from the Austins, Marshall, Freeman, Simmons, Durham, Fromayan (transferee), Lewis, and Kagawa (transferee). I expect Merriweather to RS and be a contributor later. Not sure about Lynch's role and how much PT Jordan gets, but Jordan will have a major role later. I also expect Stickler, Whitley, and Preddy to contribute, but later. This is an outstanding class.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
For the 2015 season I anticipate significant contributions from the RSs Leggett, Searcy, and Brown; and contributions from RS J Johnson, Jackson, and Klock, and of course Whitehead. Also expect continued PT from the Austins, Marshall, Freeman, Simmons, Durham, Fromayan (transferee), Lewis, and Kagawa (transferee). I expect Merriweather to RS and be a contributor later. Not sure about Lynch's role and how much PT Jordan gets, but Jordan will have a major role later. I also expect Stickler, Whitley, and Preddy to contribute, but later. This is an outstanding class.
I agree. Two back to back outstanding classes bodes well for the future!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Looking at the '14 and '15 classes I don't see where the small '13 class is going to have much affect. There are 47 player combined in those 2 classes, add 16 in the '16 class for a total of 63 players with the '17 class coming on the heels of the '13 class graduating Tech's going to be close to the 85 player limit. The '14 and '15 classes were large enough and talented enough to carry the '17 season if I count the numbers correctly.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Kagawa was not a transfer. He was released from his original LOI and came in as a normal scholarship player. He played ST as a true freshman.

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
I think you are correct Oldjacket, the small numbers in the 13 class are out weighed by the numbers and athleticism in the 14, and 15 class. You can hide the small 13 class with redshirting and preferred walk-ons as the years go by. It's not like high school where you have a small class in 4 years and it takes you several years to catch back up.