2 More Years Probation?

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Spencer resigned after it was discovered that he had sent numerous impermissible text messages to prospects. Spencer told an NCAA investigator that had he known the school was monitoring his texts, he would not have made them.

Gee, thanks, Todd.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
but what does it mean to the program? any bans? loss of scholarships? etc.
I think it just means our existing probation is extended 2 years. I'm not sure what the terms & conditions are of said probation.

We did the crime and we should do the time. I'm just pissed about what a fool I was for thinking DRad was ever a good fit for running GT athletics. That makes me just as big a putz as DRad.

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I think it just means our existing probation is extended 2 years. I'm not sure what the terms & conditions are of said probation.

We did the crime and we should do the time. I'm just pissed about what a fool I was for thinking DRad was ever a good fit for running GT athletics. That makes me just as big a putz as DRad.

There are a lot of us in that boat.

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
Spencer resigned after it was discovered that he had sent numerous impermissible text messages to prospects. Spencer told an NCAA investigator that had he known the school was monitoring his texts, he would not have made them.

Gee, thanks, Todd.
But we were cited for failure to monitor? What am I missing here?

Nm. Long day

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow

Nobody's just as big a putz as DRad. He's got that dubious distinction all alone. :bucktooth:

Gee, thanks, Todd.
That's like saying I wouldn't have shot the guy if I had known anybody was looking.
And, lest there is some doubt, NO, I haven't shot anyone....LOL

Last edited:

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Maybe a reason why he high tailed it out of GT? The Todd Spencer stuff was turned in under DRad's watch, so he must have known it was coming down the pipeline.

People keep saying he's Clemson's problem now need to remember he "learned on the job" at GT, and now we're the one's holding the bag. DRad's problems are still our problem unfortunately. GT was where he practiced "Learn from other's mistakes" and "Avoid the same mistakes twice." He's taking lessons learned to Clemson.

Bigb

Jolly Good Fellow
Maybe a reason why he high tailed it out of GT? The Todd Spencer stuff was turned in under DRad's watch, so he must have known it was coming down the pipeline.

People keep saying he's Clemson's problem now need to remember he "learned on the job" at GT, and now we're the one's holding the bag. DRad's problems are still our problem unfortunately. GT was where he practiced "Learn from other's mistakes" and "Avoid the same mistakes twice." He's taking lessons learned to Clemson.

Hopefully he really screws up at Clemson and they get the brunt of some NCAA overreaction