1989 COFH Game

northgajacket

Banned
I was always curious if the 1989 GT-uga was televised. I have tried to find it on the internet but I was never able to find it. I have always wanted to see that game since it was the first one contested after I was born. I wonder if there is any game film available and if so how can I view the game.

Thanks

Animal02

Banned
You might be able to find eventually. I had attended the GT Band game in 81.....just found the game on recently......and to my surprise....saw my defined self on camera for about 5 seconds toward the end of the game. Back then, schools could only appear on national TV once a year......this new network...ESPN....started broadcasting them on a tape delay....so the 89 game probably exists somewhere.

Animal02

Banned
You might be able to find eventually. I had attended the GT Band game in 81.....just found the game on recently......and to my surprise....saw my defined self on camera for about 5 seconds toward the end of the game. Back then, schools could only appear on national TV once a year......this new network...ESPN....started broadcasting them on a tape delay....so the 89 game probably exists somewhere.
Should have read Bama.....damn autocorrect.

northgajacket

Banned

I was about to say, why would anyone want to revisit the 1981 GT uga game?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Mine as well. The 89 season and that game in particular was what cemented my fandom for Tech. Tenn had been my #1 before that. Not to mention the starting FB would make better grades than I would in various EE classes. I never understood how he could do that and all the time FB takes.
Really good tutors.;)

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Mine as well. The 89 season and that game in particular was what cemented my fandom for Tech. Tenn had been my #1 before that. Not to mention the starting FB would make better grades than I would in various EE classes. I never understood how he could do that and all the time FB takes.

U do realize when u get copies of the test the night before the tests become alot easier.