105.5 The Roar

Goatman93

Jolly Good Fellow
Walt Deptula is probably the best coverage you will get on the radio regarding Tech football. It is a Clemson station but he is very fair. If you get a chance check him out. The more callers asking Tech calls the more he will talk about them!

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Walt Deptula is probably the best coverage you will get on the radio regarding Tech football. It is a Clemson station but he is very fair. If you get a chance check him out. The more callers asking Tech calls the more he will talk about them!
Time and time again I've me mentioned Walt on Road Rage.
Not often is he incorrect on any prediction.
He pisses people off and takes great pride in doing so!

He is more of CPJ fan than many posters on this forum .
Haha!

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Goooooood choices. Coach Synder is, imho, the best football coach in the country. Anybody who could create a winning program at KSU is obviously touched with the divine.
I agree. Would love to get a young Snyder when CPJ hangs it up. I don't think he has ever even sniffed at a higher paying job.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Yep he does love CPJ. Gives a great amount of respect to GT. Unlike Mickey in the morning which I have a hard time listening to.
I dislike Mickey, he totally turned me against the entire station (except Walt and Ramona )
Last season. You would've thought he single handily put Clemson in the Natty championship game and he was all that.
He doesn't remember the "clemsoning" days very well.

jandrews

Jolly Good Fellow
I dislike Mickey, he totally turned me against the entire station (except Walt and Ramona )
Last season. You would've thought he single handily put Clemson in the Natty championship game and he was all that.
He doesn't remember the "clemsoning" days very well.

He's an idiot. I'm not just saying this because he bashes GT. He has no deep thought at all. I don't mind Roy or Qualk and Kelly. Still scratching my head how Mickey keeps that morning slot. Must not have anyone else who wants to wake up that early.