10-27 under Geoff Collins

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Mother<common English word beginning with f denoting human sexual function>er. How soon can we fire this guy? We just got stomped (well, to be exact, are still being stomped) by a team coached by Lane <common English beginning with f denoting human sexual function>ing Kiffin. We aren't talking Nick Saban here (thank God); we're talking Lane <common English word beginning with f denoting human sexual function>ing Kiffin. I've seen some bad performances by Tech teams before: I lived through the first Curry and Ross years. But this is, as far as I'm concerned, the END.

Just as a chef's kiss, I watched Army rush for 478 yards and beat Villanova (don't laugh; they're ranked 5th in FCS and Tech couldn't beat them) 42 to 10. Ah, what could have been if Tech donors were, you know, actually looking at results.

VRTechFan

Georgia Tech Fan
I want to go back to our high school offense. I don't want to hear that it's outdated because of blocking rules and kids don't want to play on an option team. Blahs blahs blahs. We won with an option team. We were competitive with an option team. Our NFL based team is not competitive and not coached at all.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
but, but, ..........maybe there are? I can now say the name Bill Lewis with impunity.
GMTA…
Agree. Fire him mid-season and the payout is much worse.
Nebraska-level worse? There is a point where the damage to your future revenue stream outweighs the direct cost of the firing. I know a lot of STH who are on the edge of not renewing, and I don’t doubt that today pushed them over the line.