1,000 1,000 club

MidtownJacket

Staff member
C’mon man.. GT Gameday app needs to get it together:
d57c5f8c83a3ad9d9d4d0b96ddd3bcdf.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Yikes, wrong on the roster too.. have reported them both as bugs to the app. Anyone have a direct email for developers there?

834b8803df2dc7202450839a5b1a130c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Not bad for a 2 star last minute recruit.

I remember when he had his big first year, some on here were predicting his spot was gonna get taken once other ABs came back from injuries. Now he's the first 1k/1k player in GT football history.

Give CPJ his due here, he looked outside the box recruiting CL. CL was a WR in HS recruited to a position normally played by smaller RBs. His receiving abilities have certainly helped us at the AB slot.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
CL has been a really good player for us. Blocks well too.

Blocks well, good hands (I can't remember him ever dropping a pass), excellent runner with good vision and instincts. That dance he did down the sideline in the Clemson game to turn a short reception into a long gainer was impressive. I think he has a real chance to take it to the next level.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I'm surprised Godhigh didn't do it and he was a walkon.

**just checked, he basically only had 2 seasons worth of stats and fell 300 receiving yards short of the mark. If he played as long as Clinton, he would have done it.

I was think about Jerry Mays as well as he used to catch some screen passes. Scooter ended up 131 yards shy of the 1,000 yard mark in receiving. Was well over it in the rushing department. What an accomplishment for CL!