🤞Clemson at Georgia Tech Jan 20 2021, 7 PM 🤞

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am hoping we play, even more greedily I am hoping we play with some continuity in what we were starting to do over the last half-dozen games. Most greedily, I would love another W.

I think we match up well with them if we had the full roster (which CJP has confirmed we won't) so to me it's dependent on who is out for us. Really hoping it isn't Jose/Moses, Losing Usher or Devoe would suck but would be easier to manage, anyone beyond those 4 and I feel like it is a bump, but one we will overcome.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I understand Jose and Moses are going to go. who it is that isn't is up in the air as far as I know. take it for what you're paying for it though 😉
Was just heading over.. Moses was in the press availability today so hopeful you're right about him and Jose.

Also.. Wow. CJP rocked a mask yesterday.

JacketRacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone know where this will be on tonight? GT website says Fox sports south, but they also have the Hawks game at 7:30.

EDIT: nvm, I think one is Fox Sports Southeast, and the other is Fox Sports South (who knew they were separate channels?)

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
Also.. Wow. CJP rocked a mask yesterday.

You just gave us video evidence that he looks better wearing the goofy face shield. LOL.

After watching a few weeks of non-GT ACC hoops I'm convinced we can win some games in the league. Maimi vs. Syracuse was awful basketball. Virginia will be a tough out.

/

Milwaukee

Banned
Betting line started as a pick em. Now a 1.5 to 2 point Clemson bet. That likely will move a bit more as it becomes clearer who won't play for the Jackets.
I took CU as soon as the line hit 1.5. Then I thought about it for 10 min too long and faded my own bet and took us ML. 😂
For this dumb move I only deserve to break even.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
We've already beaten UNC, Duke's zone and performance last night didn't look good at all. Pitt is better than given credit for but we will live/die there based on who guards Chempenny (I know I screwed the spelling). NCSU is more up and down than bit coin. Lot of bad BB with BC, ND, SYR, Wake etc. We will have trouble with FSU (already) - and add in UVA and probably VT that we will struggle. Clemson and Pitt are the toss up games to me.

That makes tonight a big matchup in how we are going to do going forward. Hope we are not down much of anyone.

Milwaukee

Banned
You just gave us video evidence that he looks better wearing the goofy face shield. LOL.

After watching a few weeks of non-GT ACC hoops I'm convinced we can win some games in the league. Maimi vs. Syracuse was awful basketball. Virginia will be a tough out.

/
Cuse dominated that entire game, pretty impressive performance actually.
And Pitt/Duke was hard fought by Duke making runs chasing Pitt all night. Ended up a GREAT finish.
Be careful not to buy into the narrative that the ACC is weak this season simply because UNC or Duke isn’t dominating the college hoops world. This conference season has been unreal imo.