“Branding” and “Marketing” ...

LibertyTurns

Banned
@steebu That’s really sad if that’s what happened. This is a great avenue to attract talent we wouldn’t otherwise get. You have to outweigh the negatives with positives. The Tech edge is huge. If you can demonstrate performance improvement, well you have a big selling point. Get a couple guys in the NFL that wouldn’t normally get there & you can start cashing in. Not to mention, reduced injuries and we can keep the starters on the field more. Huge plus for the coach. There’s so much upside to this & having an AD that spits in the face of something like this is absurd.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Thank God, MBob is gone.
Tstan took the job at the Clemson 2016 game . It was a deal at half time. I noted we had 25 yds and they had 23 points.

He is a good person.
He and coach sat on west side bench before the game were they visit. One time I heard tstan say " go get them" . Sometimes tstan walks around on field w coach looking at the players. He loves being around the players.

Basketball was a disaster when prez hired m bob, but I wish he had hired tstan. Coach would still be here.
But iiwii.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I hope it won’t take 10 years to double our recruiting staff again. Duke will still have twice the staff for recruiting we will even if they stand pat. Don’t moan and complain if Duke beats CGC until the playing field gets leveled.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I hope it won’t take 10 years to double our recruiting staff again. Duke will still have twice the staff for recruiting we will even if they stand pat. Don’t moan and complain if Duke beats CGC until the playing field gets leveled.
Well I hope ts tstan is right on about cgc and recruiting / branding (404 swagg,) .

If we want to compete ce the Tabasco road teams in football we need Tstan to get the gt bb out of the acc basement. During bb season we have Duke and unc gear in academey in Pensacola .

Need buzz at bds and mac arena.
Joint marketing in the 404 is a good thing

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
Sorry didn’t mean to come off I doubted you. Was just shaking my head that a natural fit like that was turned down by someone we paid to promote stuff like that.

Oops, hope I didn't come off as sounding like you didn't believe me. I was just re-starting in a "mater-of-fact" way.

At any rate, CGC is going to inherit a lot of things we haven't had before, regardless of coach, thanks to to TS.