‘Ol CPJ’s GT spread option offense

gtwcf

Ramblin' Wreck
Just an aside
I was at acc championship and Jamis was not locked it.- he was good but not locked in .
He over thru several wide open midrange passes where under routes were open.

What was locked in for them was the GIANT fsu ol and Dalvin Cook. The ol literally grabed our players like they were misbehaving children ( much later I got to talk to our dt Green and he agreed best ol he faced).

Jamis and thier coach were arguing - basically jimbo wanted to rush at will till we were gassed and to keep the ball from our offense. He was pretty heated ,but jamis kept trying longer throws than needed TRD worked when he made error and we got them in some successful stops. Our defense played their A off.

In that game what was really locked in was our Coach, our skill players and our OL. A thing of beauty. Thanks for reminding me

Jameis played more like 2013 Jameis that day than he had the rest of the year. FSU won most of their games in the 4th in 2014. I do remember a pretty epic blow up between him and Fisher early in the 1st.

I do remember seeing some funny alignments from FSU on D at the start of the game. Basically left Shaq uncovered. He was whackamoling LB and Synjyn and Laskey were running right behind him. Took about two series to adjust.

One of the best games I've attended. Both sides had a lot of respect for each other after the game.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Well, he wouldn't have had to put Lawrence back in. I don't think he had to at that point anyways.

It was the first time I felt like Dabo ran it up on us.

Maybe should've said could've won by 100.

I think he'll be hurt by keeping Lawrence in and running him against Bama. I'm pretty sure that peeved the Bama players....if he had run a bevy of other RBs, I think it would have been better for Clemson in the playoffs next year.
Are you suggesting that Alabama will play even dirtier than they do now? It is no secret that they did everything but dismember Watson, which only gave him incentive, and tried it again against Bryant, when they didn't have to. And check out their really churlisih and bitter reactions to getting beaten, wnen in fact bad coaching got them down in that game. They were doing everything except score when Saban tried cuteness again.