Search results

  1. TooTall

    Have you ever randomly met any GT athletes/coaches?

    Saw this guy with white hair at a Georgia Southern basketball game when his son was on staff there. Not too many there recognized him, but I was too nervous to go up to him, although every other time I've met him he's been more than gracious.
  2. TooTall

    Quick, Harris and Chimedza end their football careers

    I'm sure it will help us. Either getting us closer to the limit or by opening up slots for us to fill from the portal after spring ball.
  3. TooTall

    Have you ever randomly met any GT athletes/coaches?

    Meet Ish Muhammad at a basketball camp one year...on the baseline...in the air...as he dunked on me. Fast forward a few years, watching a GT game at a bar when he dunked OVER the NC State player. Buddy asked what would I do if someone did that me. I replied with, "sit in a bar a few years later...
  4. TooTall

    When does Pastner feel heat

    Welp
  5. TooTall

    Have you ever randomly met any GT athletes/coaches?

    Ran into this guy outside the east stands couple years ago. We don't get to look folks straight in the face too often lol
  6. TooTall

    Mutts

    Normally I'd agree with you in that this would be swept under the rug. But the AJC is actually doing a good job in uncovering the details, now it might have gotten bigger than they wanted it to but they are in too deep that they are forced to keep going. The farther the go the more they will...
  7. TooTall

    Mutts

    https://www.ajc.com/news/uga-football-official-bryant-gantts-presence-at-a-fatal-crash-scene-involving-players-raises-questions-about-the-incident-and-the-investigation/HPKHIU7R7BA7JEPBQLW2XPXDXI/ I know it's behind a pay wall, but here are some bullet points: *It seems that uga has a "coach"...
  8. TooTall

    CBK Presser

    After watching the presser last night, I felt it in my bones that my assumption was right. CBK stayed at GT because he knew TFG would be canned. He couldn't abandon ship on his alma mater, esp since he would be the interim. Seeing what TFG was doing to his program must have been excruciating...
  9. TooTall

    Has anyone heard about season ticket renewals yet?

    Just renewed! Excitement is in the air!
  10. TooTall

    When does Pastner feel heat

    To answer the thread title....NOW
  11. TooTall

    Has anyone heard about season ticket renewals yet?

    AJC reporting major percentage of seats will see a price drop! Headline In an attempt to spur ticket sales and revive attendance, Georgia Tech has dropped the per-game cost of season tickets on 94% of the seats in 55,000-seat Bobby Dodd Stadium and held the line for the remaining 6%. Also the...
  12. TooTall

    Spring Game 2023. It’s a miracle!!

    Ppl complaining about it taking up their Saturday afternoons? We finally got a ham under each arm but are whining because we don't have bread.
  13. TooTall

    2023 Gt Schedule - better, about the same or as bad as in the CPJ era

    @awbuzz . Left off 2 games I like the back to back games at home rather than 3 or 4 in row. Just from a south Ga fan perspective. Im happy with the schedule.
  14. TooTall

    Key’s Staff

    Can we have him coach us until the season is over just like the mutts did?
  15. TooTall

    Mutts

    Does stedson count towards their Fulmer Cup points? If so they are leading the pack early
  16. TooTall

    Key’s Staff

    No. They've already leaked Bobo as a replacement.
  17. TooTall

    Mutts

    This was mentioned in one of the articles when it came out that the family of Wilcox decided against suing the school and AA. The article stated the AA was paying the family through multiple insurance routes. Just have to see if that holds true when it's all said and done.
Top