Recent content by Jacket05

  1. Jacket05

    2021 Recruiting Class & Transfers In

    Nm (just saw article on DeFoor was already posted)
  2. Jacket05

    Edits: players likeness

    IIRC I heard Collins say something about the recruits having access to these avatars to do with what they wanted
  3. Jacket05

    Penalties and Discipline

    Collins didn't do anything wrong in that handshake! He goes up to the middle meets Narduzzi tries to give him a quick handshake and then go off to be with the team. What makes it APPEAR to be bad is that Narduzzi death grips Collins' hand and tries to yank him back. There's even a picture right...
  4. Jacket05

    Officiating

    The unbalanced nature of the questionable calls was only part of it. There were also some blatantly wrong calls/no calls. There are three that stand out to me. The first was the late hit call as Pickett was running out of bounds. He was clearly still in bounds when he was hit so there should...
  5. Jacket05

    The Handshake

    CGC did nothing wrong at that handshake. I will admit when I first saw it I thought he was just snubbing Narduzzi (and I was all about it), but if you actually watch he walks up looks at him and goes to shake his hand quickly before walking off. Narduzzi made it look bad by grabbing his hand and...
  6. Jacket05

    Pittsburgh Post Game Thread

    I was watching the ESPN3 replay on my tablet and I almost snapped it in 2....more than once....
  7. Jacket05

    Game 8 Media Georgia Tech vs. Miami

    He said "in addition to practice" he is going to have these things to help break up the monotony of practice and give them a competitive outlet since they have missed out on 2 games following a bye week. IF we still play Duke next week it will have been 4 weeks since they played a game. That is...
  8. Jacket05

    GT-Pitt Postponed

    It is from both sides according to https://ramblinwreck.com/football-vs-pitt-rescheduled/
  9. Jacket05

    Game 8 Media Pittsburgh vs. Georgia Tech #PITTvsGT

    Just as a point of reference, according to USA Today ( https://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/football/assistant ), there are at least 262 assistant coaches in college football that made more than CDP last year. So for all those saying if CDP was such a good coordinator why haven't the...
  10. Jacket05

    Final Four Games

    Curry is not the best linebacker we have but he is the most knowledgeable and best leader we have at that position and that is why he is in. If you listen to the coaches and media talk about him it is always that no one prepares, studies, and works harder than Curry, but they rarely say anything...
  11. Jacket05

    Need An Understanding On QB Play

    I have felt the same thing. I have just assumed it is that the internal clock a QB is supposed to have in the pocket in college is shorter than high school and he is just not used to that yet. But like you I defer to people with more football acumen than me for real answers.
  12. Jacket05

    2020 Adidas Swag Thread

    I have pretty much been in athletic shorts and a polo for work since March. The mullet attire: business on top and casual on bottom!
  13. Jacket05

    ATL Chart against Notre Dame

    When did they move Jerry Howard back to running back?
  14. Jacket05

    The ACC will delay the start of competition for all fall sports until at least Sept. 1

    I read that it was 10 days OR 3 negative tests so it is still possible. Granted I was being lazy and got my reference from the Facebook comments section so take it for what its worth 🤷🏻‍♂️
  15. Jacket05

    The ACC will delay the start of competition for all fall sports until at least Sept. 1

    The CDC never reported that only 6% of deaths were due to covid. They reported that 6% of the deaths LISTED it as the ONLY cause of death. The other 94% still died DUE to contracting covid AND complications from the disease, some of which were exacerbated by pre-existing conditions...
Top