Time to beat them

UgagSucks

Jolly Good Fellow
As you can see by my handle, I really can't stand Ugag. I'm ready to end this losing streak and finally beat these fools. I hate that we have to hang on to the 2008 win like we do. I just saw we are a 14.5 underdog which seems too much to me. I know we can beat those guys Saturday!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Our O and D are both better than SCe. We should beat them by 10+,unless I'm wrong about our D.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I want it real bad. REAL BAD. It is a good thing football isn't played on paper, because if it was, we would be losers. We are a team that tends to find a way. I love that about us. Truthfully, we should have won last year's game. If we had this year's QB, we would have. I expect GT is better than anybody, including myself, thinks we are. TECH is a true team, with a great coach and a good system. The amount of growth we have witnessed over the last half of the season has been tremendous. I honestly believe we are still relatively near the bottom of what will prove to be a huge climb program-wise over the next couple of seasons. The chemistry is there and the culture has finally been established.

I believe wholeheartedly they are going to have a hard time stopping us. I also feel we will face our greatest test up front on defense. They can block and they can power run with the football. This game could go either way. However, we have the character, we have the focused desire, we have the hunger, and most importantly, we have the most to prove. They have home field and a bunch of primadonnas who have already shown the capability to play below their ability level and fold when challenged. I have no idea which way this thing turns, but I would not be surprised in the leat bit to see us pull off another one.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
If we had JT last season... I guarantee we win that game. Can u imagine Godhigh AND JT in the same backfield? Whew thats no joke. They got lucky and we really owe them bastards this year.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
In pretty much all of their wins (besides Tennessee) they have put the other team away by halftime. If we can survive the first half I think we win. Had some ugag fans talking about how they gave us 20 points and still whooped us last year. First I have to remind them that we went to 2OT, then I say I hope yall do that this year because this team wont let you come back. They'll put 60 up on you and not think twice about it, CPJ wont call plays to run the clock and save yall some embarrassment either. We owe them this one.