No offense to anyone else doing Hype Videos

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm probably going to play this before leaving the tailgate to go into the game for the rest of the season... I don't know if I can wait the 3 more days until gameday now.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
we used to yell the fight till I can't fight no more cheer at tailgates and in general to rally the boys for going out at night.. D'MO brings real heart and passion to this program. I was jumping off the walls when I saw this.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
There Moore goes distracting our players again. :p I have never seen a better pre-game pump-up speech in any sport in real life or fiction in movies (like Hoosiers, etc.) I say contract extension to Moore now (assuming he has something official like that) and then CPJ at regular season's end before Tech plays in the ACC-CG.

Moore had no voice left at all after the game Saturday which I expected. So I had to walk up real close to hear what he was talking about with a group of fans outside the players entrance when he was heading home. He was talking about maybe some of the poll voters would show the Jackets a little respect this week. But he also was saying that it isn't about what others think but that they earn respect by what they do as a team and that those kids are both earning and deserving of respect.

It is not easy to be a DI athlete and it is not easy to be a Tech student. I think Moore does a wonderful job (so far as I can tell) with his supporting and mentoring role for these young men through such a critical period of their lives. God bless him for it.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
As for the hype video . . . I have never seen a better one of those either. Musical selection is perfect ending on the fans electric and resounding YELLOW . . . JACKETS! cheer was an inspired choice. Perfect edits and shot selection. To anyone with authority and contacts . . . try and get this distributed by the Ramblin Wreck official site and played on the scoreboard before Saturday's game.

I wouldn't mind an alternating stadium cheer getting organized like the YELLOW . . . JACKETS cheer that goes "BLEED A WHILE . . . FIGHT SOME MORE!" So let's have the scoreboard and cheerleaders will that into existence as well. To be used when Tech needs to rally maybe.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Can one of you guys that are heavy on twitter please tweet this to as many people at espn and in the Atlanta media as possible. The world needs to know about D-Mo. That video gave me chills.
Also to whomever is televising the Tech-Duke game this Saturday. I think it would be a very easy sell for their staff at Raycom, ACC Network, Fox Sports or ESPN to excerpt it in their pregame talk about the game and its importance in the ACC Coastal race.

Send it to Wes Durham and Brandon Gaudin while you are at it. Hell, send it to everyone.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
it was pushed out by the GT Gameday App - not sure who made it - but it looks like it may have been produced by GT.. also Gaudin retweeted it already.