Love from Graham Watson at Yahoo Sports

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
The only sour note is that she seems to rate Georgia as an almost indomitable opponent, even after they lost their stud for the year.

Edit: Oh, and she calls the Flexbone the "Triple Option System" of course.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...l-play-in-the-acc-championship-044619940.html
I think I have less of a problem with calling it a T.O. System (vs. T.O. Offense). We do run a system that has the T.O. at its heart and it is a system/series of plays that set each other up for success...

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I kind of like it that nobody can figure out what offense we run.

Its kind of leaning towards a movie teaser:

Reporters don't know what to call it!
Defensive Coordinators don't know how to stop it!!
It suffocates the game clock!
It shatters the bulbs in the scoreboard!!
It leaves opposing defenses in a smoldering pile of twisted wreckage!
And its coming... SOOON!!!

TheGridironGeek

Jolly Good Fellow
Guys, get over the imperfections about what they call the scheme. We win more and they will learn.

I'm perfectly willing to look past it, as long as other offenses start being labeled by a single tendency or play they have. For instance, we can call FSU the "Possible Sex Offender Pump Fakes On Curl Route Then Scrambles To His Right" offense.

DTGT

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm perfectly willing to look past it, as long as other offenses start being labeled by a single tendency or play they have. For instance, we can call FSU the "Possible Sex Offender Pump Fakes On Curl Route Then Scrambles To His Right" offense.
fee.gif