Laskey: A Hell of a Jacket!

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
I am not sure if he reads the boards or not, but I just wanted to give him a shout out and say thanks.

I hope he returns to play before the season ends, but if not thanks for playing your tail off. For waiting your turn to become the feature back. For taking a pounding when you had the ball and when you didn't. For helping to end the streak against Miami and VT. For out rushing Duke Johnson and making a Miami fan meltdown. For all the 3rd/4th and Laskey plays. For never being suspended for off the field issues. For thinking of your team first and yourself second.

You are a hell of a Jacket and I hope you have a hell of a career in your future endeavors.

COJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Well said 936! Laskey makes everyone proud to be a Jacket. I loved to see you run with the all the passion and heart that you showed us every down. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Here's to your future career!

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Great thread!! Mr Laskey I really hope to see you carry the rock some more this season but if not I just want to say thank you for all the hard work and dedication you have put in for the jackets. You are a top notch SA and I have really enjoyed watching you play.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Wasn't the story that our coaches were going to see Jeff Greene and saw Laskey and wondered why no one was recruiting him? He didn't have any offers from any BCS schools.

Greene, FWIW, sat out last year and so far this season for the THE Ohio State Buckeyes has as many catches for them as does this season for Georgia Tech. Zero.

For Laskey's sake, I hope the injury isn't too serious and he can make it back to play later this season. He needs a big time ovation from the crowd on senior day, regardless.

GaTech4ever

Helluva Engineer
Greene, FWIW, sat out last year and so far this season for the THE Ohio State Buckeyes has as many catches for them as does this season for Georgia Tech. Zero.

FWIW, I think he is a pretty good special teams player for them and blocked a punt this year. There was little chance he was going to get much PT at WR there, and I'd be surprised if that changed.