GT - PITT Prediction Thread

DuckGT

Ramblin' Wreck
Well it's Thursday afternoon and no one has created a prediction thread yet, so I'll get the ball rolling.

GT - 38
PITT - 28

Offense continues to get it done and the defense is able to force key turnovers.

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
There's science behind this.

Last week I predicted UNC would win 66-0. I did that because I said we would blow out Duke about 45-21ish, but we lost. But the Duke game was a home game, and the UNC away. Pitt is away, thus I predict we lose 38-7.

We can't lose now.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
31-27 GT. Pitt D is good but not tested. Hasn't faced this type of O this year and we are a lot better than the team and QB they faced last year. Conner is a beast at rb and I can see him running right through our D. Force a TO or two and come away with a much needed win.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
Using my expert scientific analysis....... Tech 28 Pitt 27

But mainly I am scared to death and do not want to see Tech lose a 3rd game in a row.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
Because I can't stand the thought of another loss...41-17 good guys. Go big or go home. Hopefully cj takes one to the house. Or 2 or 3....I'm not to picky.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I predict our corners will play off and 33Jacket will lose his mind. And predict a Tech win....my score predictions have been so off i concede incompetence on that.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Last week I predicted UNC would win but didn't give a score. But this week I think we win easily - 38-20.

Our team is a second half team and plays better with their back against the wall. We have probably lost Coastal now that we have lost two Coastal games, but they don't know that ..... and just like being down two scores in the fourth, I expect a good game.

The little bit I have seen of Pitt is that they have a power running game and strong but slow defense. The option should give them more problems than smash mouth football or the passing attack. I think our speed on both sides of the ball will be better. Speed isn't enough (ask Miami) but it will be for our O to go where it wants. Our D will be challenged but I think they know they really sucked the last few weeks and will play better (ok, that is only a hope). Our STs will continue to give us good field position and Butker won't miss again this season (ok, that's the beer) ..... Pitt has decent STs - 34th overall........