GT (-8.5) vs. Pitt

Discussion in 'Georgia Tech Football' started by CuseJacket, Oct 27, 2013.

1. CuseJacket

CuseJacket Moderator Staff Member

2. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer

Just win.... don't care as much about the spread! (thanks for the info. CuseJacket)

bat_082994 likes this.
  3. GTrob21

GTrob21 Helluva Engineer

honestly spread seems light to me. I would expect more like 10

4. GTonTop88

GTonTop88 Ramblin' Wreck

Pitt has had a lot of injures, should take care of business. However, if we have 5 TO and 100+ yards in penalties we're gonna be in trouble. I believe they are better than UVA

5. ToddM

ToddM Guest

51-10 Tech with no TOs, We should have better players than Navy. With TOs. I think we still win but who knows by what.

6. Eric

Eric Administrator Staff Member

This game really worries me.

7. AE 87

AE 87 Helluva Engineer

I think Pitt is a bad matchup for us. They run a pass first offense that's been giving us problems. They held Navy to seven into the fourth. We should be able to beat them easily, but if we play unfocused and make mistakes like we have been, they could take us.

Go Jackets!

8. Tempest_12

Tempest_12 Ramblin' Wreck

I dunno this is feeling more and more like a trap game.

9. bat_082994

bat_082994 Helluva Engineer

Yeah I'm kinda in that same boat. Pitt is pretty underrated this year. And I know they're not the exact same (contrary to popular belief), but it doesn't help us that they played Navy last week. I still think that we pull out a close win though. 28-24 sounds about right

10. IronJacket7

IronJacket7 Helluva Engineer

You could say that them playing Navy last week gives us some good film on them. To see how they line up and how they tried to stop the flexbone.

11. bat_082994

bat_082994 Helluva Engineer

That is nice too. I was just saying it does give Pitt two weeks to help them prepare (which helps with ANY offense, not just ours)

IronJacket7 likes this.
  12. GTJason

GTJason Helluva Engineer

Also gives them 2 weeks of the bumps and bruises that come with being cut at the line of scrimmage. Let's hope Navy made sure the Pitt players are still feeling that game today...

bat_082994 likes this.
  13. CuseJacket

CuseJacket Moderator Staff Member

The spread is now 10.