GT (-8.5) vs. Pitt

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Pitt has had a lot of injures, should take care of business. However, if we have 5 TO and 100+ yards in penalties we're gonna be in trouble. I believe they are better than UVA

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I think Pitt is a bad matchup for us. They run a pass first offense that's been giving us problems. They held Navy to seven into the fourth. We should be able to beat them easily, but if we play unfocused and make mistakes like we have been, they could take us.

Go Jackets!

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I dunno this is feeling more and more like a trap game.
Yeah I'm kinda in that same boat. Pitt is pretty underrated this year. And I know they're not the exact same (contrary to popular belief), but it doesn't help us that they played Navy last week. I still think that we pull out a close win though. 28-24 sounds about right

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Yeah I'm kinda in that same boat. Pitt is pretty underrated this year. And I know they're not the exact same (contrary to popular belief), but it doesn't help us that they played Navy last week. I still think that we pull out a close win though. 28-24 sounds about right

You could say that them playing Navy last week gives us some good film on them. To see how they line up and how they tried to stop the flexbone.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
That is nice too. I was just saying it does give Pitt two weeks to help them prepare (which helps with ANY offense, not just ours)
Also gives them 2 weeks of the bumps and bruises that come with being cut at the line of scrimmage. Let's hope Navy made sure the Pitt players are still feeling that game today...