CPJ on Buck & Kincaid

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Buck is a mutt but the best radio guy in town IMO. Most knowledgeable in football and baseball by miles. I doubt he will be kind to his mutts after Fl game but will be able to keep their loss in perspective. The rest of mutt nation is likely losing their minds. Did I say I love CPJ? ;)

Russellm0704

Georgia Tech Fan
Buck is outstanding. He always makes a point to say something positive about Tech when they finally talk about us. But it is often overshadowed by Kincaid shooting us down. I really hate Kincaid and it is unfortunate that I have to listen to him in order to enjoy Buck on the air. Same thing with the Front Line. B Finneran and Golden are a great Tandem. Shapiro is a know it all and often times finds himself being corrected by Finn.

GTL

Jolly Good Fellow
Buck's a homer, and I really can't fault him for that. He's pretty fair when he comments about Tech.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
golden finn are the worst in the world on the radio. Shapiro worst in the universe

I used to hate mike bell but don't mind him much anymore

i like buck and kincaid

and chuck and chernoff are douches...but actually for the most part don't mind their shows u have to take them for what its worth....