Auburn

Richland County

Georgia Tech Fan
Is that actually true? I wonder if that's a story that just took flight because it seemed logical. I am not aware of him making any such statement. I'll admit I don't see or hear everything he says.
True story. He pulled the Louisiana crawdady dance Cajun style. Aka he Lucied Charlie B.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I will say this, players recruited by CJR were painted a visual without CDH before the extension. I know players in the past had great relationships with CDH, but willing to bet not many do since CJR arrival. Ask a parent or former player at the next game you attend. They will open up when poked.

There is one parent I have talked with a lot. They were surprised that their son really liked Hall. They didn't think Hall did that much for their son.

Point is I think the narrative that the players really like Hall is generally true (not all do of course).

But I really don't care, I just want GT baseball to be relevant again. And Hall hasn't done that for a long time. So a change would be fine by me.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
There is one parent I have talked with a lot. They were surprised that their son really liked Hall. They didn't think Hall did that much for their son.

Point is I think the narrative that the players really like Hall is generally true (not all do of course).

But I really don't care, I just want GT baseball to be relevant again. And Hall hasn't done that for a long time. So a change would be fine by me.
This current or former player?