Offseason Media 2024

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
None. They haven’t done anything in the NFL yet. What’s the point in even talking about them? Let me know when they make a Pro Bowl… /s
It’s JacketOff’s attempt at being funny. Not surprisingly he badly failed. Singleton did more in one year at GT then all the TE’s not named Walled did in total in their GT careers. Of course Waller was not a TE at GT so in one year as as freshmen Singleton out preformed all those NFL TEs GT has produced. LOL but keep trying JacketOff.:rolleyes:

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't know about the other two but Singleton is going to catch tougher coverage this year and better develop his skills.
It'll be interesting to see how defenses responded to him, Lane, Blackburn, and possibly Canion on the field at the same time. That group could cause nightmares for some DC's especially with Faulkner drawing up the plays.

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
It’s JacketOff’s attempt at being funny. Not surprisingly he badly failed. Singleton did more in one year at GT then all the TE’s not named Walled did in total in their GT careers. Of course Waller was not a TE at GT so in one year as as freshmen Singleton out preformed all those NFL TEs GT has produced. LOL but keep trying JacketOff.:rolleyes:

The Office Boom GIF

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Who’s trying to be funny? Not me. I’m just spitting straight up facts. Fact is, Singleton hasn’t proved he’s able to produce at the NFL level. We only won 7 games last year, there’s no need for any positivity around here until we go undefeated, and all 32 NFL 1st round picks come from GT. Underserved positivity breeds mediocrity. All these players that aren’t 1st rounders and Pro Bowlers don’t deserve any praise. Fans shouldn’t be encouraged to be positive about their performances until GT is winning consecutive national titles. Even then, we can’t truly know if the players are any good until after their 10th year in the NFL. Then, and only then, is it acceptable to say they’ve done a good job and made GT proud.

But did you watch our defense last year? We were pretty good on that side of the ball.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Who’s trying to be funny? Not me. I’m just spitting straight up facts. Fact is, Singleton hasn’t proved he’s able to produce at the NFL level. We only won 7 games last year, there’s no need for any positivity around here until we go undefeated, and all 32 NFL 1st round picks come from GT. Underserved positivity breeds mediocrity. All these players that aren’t 1st rounders and Pro Bowlers don’t deserve any praise. Fans shouldn’t be encouraged to be positive about their performances until GT is winning consecutive national titles. Even then, we can’t truly know if the players are any good until after their 10th year in the NFL. Then, and only then, is it acceptable to say they’ve done a good job and made GT proud.

But did you watch our defense last year? We were pretty good on that side of the ball.
Are you really that oblivious. Or do you simply not bother to read. If you bother to actually read what i have posted I accurately stated that Singleton produced more in one year at GT than the rest of the guys who were TEs at GT on the graphic. Singleton is a Stud. The other guys who played TE were just marginal college contributors at GT. Hope they make a paying roster position.

But don’t let reality of facts rain on your parade.

The rest of your post is simply whining babble. So far you have added nothing of value on this topic.